Web Funnel Survey – Gift card draw (2016) – Official Rules
WEB FUNNEL Survey – Gift card draw – OFFICIAL RULES
This contest is sponsored by Groupe Dynamite Inc. 5592 Ferrier Street, Mount-Royal, Québec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Garage/Dynamite brand (“Brand”).
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Web Funnel Survey – Gift Card draw (the “Contest”) begins on Wednesday 23th, 2016 (ET) and runs until Friday 25th, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the continental USA, with the exception of the state of Alaska, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older who have access to the online form. A person for whom a publicity contest is carried on, his employee, representative or mandatory, a member of the jury and the persons with whom they are domiciled may not enter the contest. All applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Contest. By entering this Contest, the participants (and their legal guardians or parents, the case being) agree to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules (the “Rules“). This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Directors, officers, agents and employees of the Sponsor and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) domiciled in the same household, are not eligible to enter.
Participants under the legal age of majority in the province or state in which they reside in must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO ENTER:
To win a prize, you must :
- Email entry: Complete an online survey that customers on our database will receive on their emails. After completion of the survey, customers enter a draw for the chance to win one (1) out of ten (10) gift cards drawn.
- Facebook Entry: For a chance to win a gift card, the person must click the survey link posted on Facebook and complete it. After completion of the survey, customers enter a draw for the chance to win one (1) out of ten (10) gift cards drawn.
Winner will be selected at 9 am (ET) in Montreal, Quebec on Monday April 11th, 2016. Winner will receive a notification at the e-mail address from which they entered.
The Prize must be claimed within 5 business days of the first notification.
In the event the prize is unclaimed, Brand reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not select an alternative winner.
There will be ten (10) prize of a $50 valued gift card. The total value of the prize is $500 CAD or USD, based on the country of residence of the winner.
Winner is not entitled to monetary difference between actual prize value and stated approximate value. The currency for the gift cards will be based on the winners’ country of residence.
- The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winners (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable). Brand shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants (and their legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Brand assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of mobile systems, servers, access providers, mobile equipment or text message failure. Brand assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible text message or for any mobile, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Brand or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Brand reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Under no circumstances shall Brand be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information or use of the mobile systems, servers, access providers, equipment or text messages. Brand makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Brand and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all mobile discount offers.
- The Sponsor and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. Each Participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Additionally, all Participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by the Contest including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without Brand’s permission. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Brand, or for any other reason whatsoever, the Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the non awarded portion of the Prize, as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned after pick-up. Choices of sizes and colors of products which may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Brand stores. No rain checks will be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Brand.
- If, by reason of a typographical or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in the Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- If applicable, by posting their photograph, each entrant (a) warrants that their photo is their own original work, (b) represents and warrants that the photograph or any component thereof does not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity and (c) irrevocably grants to the Sponsor, without limitation and in perpetuity, the irrevocable right and license to use their photograph for the purposes set out herein in connection with the Contest, in whole or in part, without restrictions as to changes or alterations or reproductions thereof and without further compensation or consideration of any kind (except where prohibited by law). Each entrant hereby releases, discharges and shall save harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, losses and expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of her rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest and the use of their photograph by the Sponsor in connection therewith.
- As the case may be, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove any photograph and/or to disqualify any entrant whose photograph contains images of any individuals who have not provided their authorization or contains, whether in whole or in part, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, graphic or vulgar content, slander, nudity, or is otherwise deemed by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be offensive or inappropriate or inconsistent with the spirit or theme of the Contest.
- Each Participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of their rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, state and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of each Prize winning Participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of each Participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize winning Participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prizes.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, if and where applicable, each selected Participant (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor, which relieves the Sponsor from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to them, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province or State of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Brand within three (3) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once a Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, they will be entitled to claim their Prize.
- Any selected Participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Brand’s sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Brand contests for a period to be determined by Brand, without prejudice to Brand’s right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such Participant. Should any of the selected Participants be disqualified for any reason, not claim their Prize within the specified time, not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answer the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner (or winners).
- It is the Participant’s (and their legal guardians’ or parents’, where applicable) sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if they change their address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by the Régie or any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto (and the Participants’ legal guardians and parents, where applicable) that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.