The “Dynamite Studio” Contest (2017) – OFFICIAL RULES
A CHANCE TO AUTOMATICALLY WIN ONE $250 DYNAMITE GIFT CARD WHEN YOU JOIN THE DYNAMITE STUDIO LOYALTY PROGRAM.
The draw is organized by Groupe Dynamite Inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”).
It is a random draw among participants who successfully join the Dynamite Studio loyalty program. A random monthly draw will occur. The “DYNAMITE STUDIO” contest will have a total of one (1) winner per month which amounts to twelve (12) winners throughout the program year. No purchase required. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The “DYNAMITE STUDIO” contest starts on May 1, 2017, at store opening and ends on April 29, 2018, at 11 p.m. (ET) (the “Promotional Period“).
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the continental USA, with the exception of Alaska, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and who are part of the Dynamite Studio loyalty program. Participants under the legal age of majority in the state or province in which they reside must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest. Employees of the Sponsor and of its parent and affiliated companies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter (for the purpose of the contest, immediate family includes children, siblings or parents).
Participants must have completed their profile within the Dynamite Studio loyalty program including their first and last name, address, birth date, cell phone number, the state or province in which they reside, and email address so that the Sponsor can contact them in the event that they win. Unsubscribing to receive the Sponsor email offers does not reduce your chances of winning. Each participant will have one (1) chance to win the monthly draw from the moment that he/she joins the program. There is no need to re-apply for the next monthly draw.
Dynamite Studio VIP members will have an additional five (5) automatic chances to win each monthly draw from the month that they have earned VIP status until their VIP status expires. To achieve VIP status, members must successfully collect all six (6) program badges before March 31, 2018. All Studio VIP members have to re-earn all 6 badges to maintain their status in the following year.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to participate:
Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entries that contain typographical errors, are altered, tampered with, incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
There are two (2) ways to enter for a chance to win a Prize:
- All customers who join or who are already existing members of the Dynamite Studio database at the time of the draw(s) will automatically be entered to win each monthly draw.
- Mail-in Entry: Enter by submitting a 3” X 5” card, with your first and last name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) and mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “DYNAMITE STUDIO” Contest, Groupe Dynamite inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 31, 2017, June 28, 2017, August 2, 2017, August 30, 2017, September 27, 2017, November 1, 2017, November 29, 2017,
December 27, 2017, January 31, 2018, February 28, 2018, March 28, 2018 and April 25, 2018 and be received by the Sponsor by June 5, 2017, July 3, 2017, August 7, 2017, September 5, 2017, October 2, 2017, November 6, 2017, December 4, 2017, January 2, 2018, February 5, 2018, March 5, 2018, April 2, 2018 and April 30, 2018, to be eligible.
By signing up to Dynamite Studio or by mailing in their registration, each Participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. Any fees incurred by participants to enter the Contest, including, but not limited to fees for mail, internet access, equipment and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
The prize is one (1) Dynamite gift card valued at $250 USD/CDN per month. There are twelve (12) gift cards available. Total price value is $3,000 USD/CDN.
The random draws will be held on June 5, 2017, July 3, 2017, August 7, 2017, September 5, 2017, October 2, 2017, November 6, 2017, December 4, 2017, January 2, 2018, February 5, 2018, March 5, 2018, April 2, 2018 and April 30, 2018, in the presence of witnesses at the Sponsor’s offices at 5592 Ferrier, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, at noon (ET).
Winner notification process
The winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days of their win. If the a potential winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after five (5) business days, another potential winner may or may not be selected, at Dynamite’s sole discretion. The winners will have to answer a skill-testing question correctly, without any help and in a limited time.
- No correspondence pertaining to this contest will be entered into except with potential winners. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any online errors for this contest.
- By entering this contest, participants agree that they have not purchased internet services for the purpose of entering this contest. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the promotion and/or prevent others from utilizing the promotion, as prohibited by law.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any failure of the Dynamite Studio application during the promotion of this contest or for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, mobile devices, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or email failure. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible entries or for any computer, online, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of the contest. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor or if any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Under no circumstances shall the Sponsor be liable for any losses or damages from the use of or reliance on, the information or use of the website. The Sponsor makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. The Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. By claiming a prize, winners agree to assume all risks and agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Entities will have NO liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in this contest. Where a publicity contest is cancelled or changes are made thereto after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act has been filed with the board, the person for whom the publicity contest is carried on must immediately notify the board (Régie) thereof in writing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the person may not cancel or make any change in a publicity contest from the time it is publicly launched unless the board (Régie) so authorizes on the basis of proof of superior force, or where the board is of the opinion that the public will not be adversely affected.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
- Your odds of winning are determined by the number of entries obtained by the end of the contest period.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, state and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, the selected winner (and their legal guardian or parent, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, all in the forms required by the Sponsor within seven (7) business days of their win.
- Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Winners List: The names of winners who have completed the skill-testing question will be posted online on or before the next draw.
- Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, go to blog.dynamiteclothing.com.
- For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.