“Endless Possibilities” – OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN BY UPLOADING OR POSTING A PHOTO
This contest is sponsored by Groupe Dynamite Inc. 5592 Ferrier Street, Mount-Royal, Québec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Dynamite brand (“Dynamite”).
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Endless Possibilities Contest (the “Contest”) begins on April 10th, 2017 at 9 a.m. (ET) and runs until May 28th, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the continental USA, with the exception of Alaska, who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Directors, officers, agents and employees of Groupe Dynamite and all of their respective parent companies, affiliated entities and divisions, and members of the aforementioned individuals’ respective immediate families (for the purpose of the Contest, immediate family includes children, siblings and parents) domiciled in the same household, are not eligible to enter.
Participants under the legal age of majority in the province in which they reside must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
There are three (3) ways to enter for a chance to win a Prize:
- i) Online entry: You can visit http://www.dynamiteclothing.com/ca/endless-possibilities. Participants must upload a photo showing what Endless Possibilities means to them. By uploading a photo, you are granting Dynamite permission to use your photo in the Endless Possibilities Gallery.
- ii) Instagram entry: Post a photo showing what Endless Possibilities means to you using #dynamitestyle and #endlesspossibilities. By uploading a photo with both hashtags, you are granting Dynamite permission to use your photo in the Endless Possibilities Gallery.
iii) Mail-in Entry: Enter by submitting a 3” X 5” card, with your first and last name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, email address and a photo showing what Endless Possibilities means to you, and mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Endless Possibilities Contest” Dynamite, 5592 Ferrier Street, Mount-Royal, Québec, Canada, H4P 1M2. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by May 28th, 2017and received by Sponsor by June 1, 2017 to be eligible.
By uploading, posting or sending a photo showing what Endless Possibilities means to them by mailing in your registration, each participant agrees to these Official Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. Any fees incurred by participants to enter the Contest, including, but not limited to fees for mail, internet access, equipment and taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
***Limit of one (1) entry per person via mail-in and one (1) entry per photo upload or Instagram post.*** Additional entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any ways, or that do not comply with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
There will be 3 contest winners, selected based on merit. The winners will be selected by a panel of individuals chosen by Dynamite at their discretion. Winners will be selected based on their photo response to the question “what does Endless Possibilities mean to you?”. The winners will be selected on June 1st, 2017 at noon by the panel. The selected winners will be contacted via email and will have to correctly answer a skill-testing question.
There will be three (3) prizes awarded for the contest. Each prize consists of a $1000 Dynamite shopping spree in the form of a Dynamite gift card.
The contest winners will be selected on or before June 1st, 2017.
Winner Notification Process
The potential winners will be notified via email with the email address provided at registration on June 1st, 2017. If the participant cannot be contacted, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the time period specified, or does not claim his Prize within three (3) business days, the prize will not be awarded. In the event of unclaimed prizes, Dynamite reserves the right to not select alternative winners.
- The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winners (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable). Dynamite shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants (and their legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Dynamite assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of mobile systems, servers or access providers. Dynamite assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible contest entries, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (due, for example, to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Dynamite or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Dynamite reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Under no circumstances shall Dynamite be liable for any losses or damages from the use of, or reliance on, the information or use of the systems, servers, access providers or equipment. Dynamite makes no warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, timelines or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Dynamite and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all mobile discount offers.
- The Sponsor and its respective affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. Each participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including, without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Additionally, all participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by the Contest including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without Dynamite’s permission. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Dynamite, or for any other reason whatsoever, the Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the non awarded portion of the Prize, as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned after pick-up. Choices of sizes and colors of products which may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Dynamite stores. No rain checks will be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Dynamite.
- Each participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to invasion of privacy, infringement of their rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander, and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of each Prize winning participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of each participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize winning participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prizes.
- In addition to all of the foregoing conditions, if and where applicable, each selected participant (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), in order to be eligible to receive their Prize, must sign a declaration of eligibility, license and release, in a form to be provided by the Sponsor, which relieves the Sponsor from any and all liability for injury associated with any Prize awarded to them, as well as satisfy any and all laws and regulations and other criteria required by the Prize winner’s province or state of residence. The declaration of eligibility, license and release must be returned to Dynamite within three (3) business days of it having been provided to the Prize winner. Once a Prize winner has satisfied these requirements, they will be entitled to claim their Prize.
- Any selected participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Official Rules will be disqualified and may, at Dynamite’s sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Dynamite contests for a period to be determined by Dynamite, without prejudice to Dynamite’s right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Official Rules by such participant. Should any of the selected participants be disqualified for any reason, not claim their Prize within the specified time, not comply with the Rules or incorrectly answer the time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner (or winners).
- It is the participant’s (and their legal guardians’ or parents’, where applicable) sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if they change their address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- For Québec participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Dynamite will immediately notify the Régie in writing of the cancellation of this contest or of changes made to these Official Rules after the prescribed form referred to in section 59 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines has been filed with the Régie.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by the Régie or any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under the current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto (and the participants’ legal guardians and parents, where applicable) that the remainder of the Rules shall not be affected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, go to http://blog.dynamiteclothing.com/uncategorized/endless-possibilities-contest-rules or send a written request by self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure that sufficient postage is included) to: Dynamite, 5592 Ferrier Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, ATTENTION: Dynamite Customer Service.