20 Things To Do Before Summer Ends
It’s sad to admit it but it’s true….summer is almost over. So you better get it while it’s hot and cross off a few more things before fall officially hits. Here’s a few suggestions:
- Hit up a pool party! Don’t let the sunshine go away without making a splash in your bikini.
- Attend an outdoor concert or festival. Check out what’s happening in your city.
- Rooftop parties!
- Visit tourist attractions in your own city you never take advantage of.
- Go hiking/ cycling with mother nature.
- Have a cottage weekend with your girlfriends.
- Make homemade popsicles. These look delish.
- Have a dinner date at the food trucks.
- Go phone-free for 24 hours! This will be hard but you’ll thank us later.
- Have a picnic…we recommend to glam it up with some bubbly.
- Read a chick-lit book in the sun. Fruity cocktail by your side is a must!
- No socks until first day of Fall!
- Weekend road trip!
- Take fun polaroid pics with your best friends.
- Eat s’mores!
- Take a nap in a hammock.
- Make out in the rain….you’ll need something to do on those rainy days.
- Scream at the top of your lungs on a roller coaster.
- Stay up to catch a summer sunrise.
- …and just for good measure it’s never a bad idea to go shopping, there’s end-of-season sales everywhere!
Tell us some of your favorite things to do in summer.