Top 5 Best Dressed – The 2014 Emmy Awards
We’ve been missing awards show glamour for awhile now and The Emmy Awards was the perfect guilty pleasure to tie us down until award season officially starts in January. So let’s get to it. Last night we held a #DYNAwardsNightIn Twitter Party for our awesome Twitter friends and they had a lot to say about who was the best dressed. Of course there are way too many to talk about but here are our top faves.
1. January Jones wore probably the biggest color of the night. It was a red hot night with beauties such as Claire Danes and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. January’s Prabal Gurung gown was just so dramatic and we couldn’t stop thinking about it. Very red carpet appropriate.
2. Camila Alves killed it in white Zuhair Murad gown. Sheer genius! Lots of stunning women opted to go all-white last night including Kristin Wiig, Sofia Vergara and Taylor Schilling but Camila definitely won this color category.
3. Uzo Aduba steered clear from orange and rocked it in red! She was definitely the ‘WOW’ moment of the night where all the Orange is the New Black fans were pleasantly surprised by her red carpet transformation. Her rich red Christian Siriano gown was perfect for her. Oh and she won an Emmy!! Congrats Uzo!
4. Heidi Klum was the fan favorite last night. Our Twitter followers adored her coral Zac Posen gown. It was vibrant yet simple in the most elegant way. She looked absolutely stunning…which isn’t hard for a super model but still, we love her.
5. Lizzy Caplan of Masters of Sex was one of the most glamorous of the night in our opinion. Black & white is our favorite color combo (as you can see from our Fall Collection). It’s classy and timeless. We just love everything about this Donna Karen Atelier gown. Do you agree?
Honorable mentions also go to the adorable Hayden Pannettiere who is preggers and glowed in Octavio Carlin. Girls star Allison Williams was also a stunner in Giambattista Valli. Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland was dressed perfectly for her age in a crop top and large A-line skirt by Christian Siriano.
So many beautiful dresses! Who made your best dressed list?